Taylor Swift Concert!

Hello Beauties!
Last month when Taylor Swift was in New Jersey i got to go with a few of my close friends to her Speak Now concert and i had the BEST time ever! The day before the concert we all got together and made our own shirts for the concert. The day of the concert was very exciting. We got there an hour before and when it was time for the show. Let me tell you, it was INSANE! I had to cover my ears. Taylor Swift fans have to be the loudest of them all lol. I sang along to all of her songs (More like shouted her songs haha) after the concert we went out to eat. The next morning i wake up to realise i lost my voice! It was all worth it though! Here are a few pictures i wanted to share with you guys! Hope you like them! Taylor Swift Is AMAZING!
XoXo Shamil <3










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Followers

Twitter