NEW Garnier Micellar cleansing water.

On this blog post i wanted to talk to you guys about the new Garnier Micellar Cleaning water. i recently saw this at my local Walgreens and was very curious to try it. I've heard allot about the Bioderma cleaning water and from the reviews, people love it. So since this Garner one was similar i thought why not try it. And guys, its pretty great! it removes all of your makeup and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I had my doubts about it removing matte lipsticks and it comes off without rubbing or tugging on your lips! in Walgreens this retails for about 9.99. The price varies depending on your area and what store you buy it. it has 13.5 Fl OZ of product, and you honestly don't need much of it for it to do the job. I totally recommend! Talk to you guys next time XoXo. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Followers

Twitter