New Coastal scents palette!

Hello loves! I've been home all day today just watching televison and spending time with my family. Today is extremely cold outside and I'm pretty sure everyone i know just stood home haha. A few weeks ago i ordered two Coastal Scents palettes. They were having a holiday sale where most of their palettes were $8.00! How insane is that? I decided to just pick two up since I've never purchased a palette from them but now that i have these two i want like ten more! haha, they are AMAZING. The quality of these shadows are very high end. i would of had paid way more for these palettes. The two palettes i got are called the Mirage palette and the Metal Mania palette. Here are a few photos of the palettes XoXo 

The Metal palette





The Mirage Palette 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Followers

Twitter