Top 5 favorite perfumes


Hey guys! I haven't posted anything for a while but i decided to post today. I wanted to share with you guys my top favorite perfumes. If you are interested in on in specific i would gladly make a video on it and review it! Xoxo

1: Curious by Britney Spears 


Britney Spears' Curious is a lively, bright and effervescent fruity floral, aimed at twenty somethings with attitude. The Curious woman is romantic, independent and mischievous, one who's not afraid of risk. 

The composition is based on the notes of white flowers surrounded with vanilla and musk nuances. It opens with fresh lotus, mouthwatering pear and magnolia. The intensive floral heart is composed of tuberose, jasmine and pink cyclamen. The sensual base is composed of musk, vanilla and precious woods.

I personally love this perfume because for one it was one of my first ever. I remember wanting it so bad and by coincidence my aunt got it for me on my 15th birthday. i was so excited to finally have it! i am literally on my third bottle and almost on my fourth. love this 
one.

2: Reb'l Fleur 


The fragrance is an intense and daring fruity chypre, composed of sophisticated floral notes: tuberose, violet and hibiscus, - with a splash of coconut water, - over the light and smooth base, the combination of the final notes evokes the impression of warm skin.

I was in love when Rihanna came out with this perfume! As soon as it was released i was hooked. i ran a bought it lol. i love how when i wear it it makes me feel more mature and  sexy. love, Love LOVE!

3: Jimmy Choo



Jimmy Choo fragrance, described as "feminine yet empowering, with a lot of sensuality to it", The seductive composition is a modern chypre fruity, with green top notes, tiger orchid, sweet toffee caramel and Indonesian patchouli.

This one is defiantly the one i would wear for a night out on the town, or on a date. Its very sexy and seductive and perfect. Its one of my newer. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Followers

Twitter