Skeleton makeup look

Happy soon to be halloween! I don't know about you guys, but halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I mean it's the one day of the year that you get to dress up and get to pretend to be someone or something else without judgement! If you want to be a princess for the day, go ahead and do it. Want to be a giant potato?! Go ahead! No judgment on this day! 

I usually spend a few weeks trying to figure out what exactly i want to be for halloween and this year i think i figured it out. A skeleton! creative huh? LOL.

I know, i know it's not the most original idea but I've had in my head for a while now that i wanted to be a skeleton for halloween so this year i said "Eh, why not?" 

Since obviously it's not halloween yet i don't have my costume ready. But that didn't stop me from playing with some makeup. Since i'm not going for the scary skeleton look, i wanted to try something more feminine and glam. So i did a half skeleton and half glam makeup look. 

I really love how it turned out and i hope you guys like it too! 

Down below i will make a list on all the things i used to make this halloween look an dhow i used them! 

XoXo

With love, 

Shamil

Glam side: 

1: Foundation: Tarte cosmetics, rain forest of the sea foundation
2: Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip-brow in Ebony. 
3: Eyeshadow: Tarte cosmetics matte palette
4: Eyeliner: Elf cosmetics gel eyeliner
5: Concealer: NYX HD concealer
6: Lipstick: Kylie Cosmetics, Liquid lipstick in MaryJo

Skeleton side: 

1: White paint: NYX white eyeshadow base (Yes i used that all over my face and it worked perfectly!)
2: Eyeshadow: Tarte cosmetics matte palette (Only used the black eyeshadow)
3: The hallows of my jaw (i used a black Kohl eyeliner. I also used that on my lips for the teeth)
4: For the scar in the middle i used thin tissue paper, some eyelash glue and glued it on my skin (You don't need to go out and buy some fancy glue for special effects. Sometimes you have to think outside the box!) After sticking it on, i applied some artificial blood (duh!) on it to give is a creepy vibe. 

And there you have it! My skeleton/glam halloween makeup look! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Followers

Twitter